International call published within project “MONET – culture in MOtion in adriatic NETwork of Museum” - code 237 is dedicated to artists from Italy, Albania and Montenegro, who will participate in exchanging for museum merchandising products.
Call is addressed to artists of all genders, aged between 18 and 45, from Montenegro, Albania, Puglia Region and Molise Region (Italy).
International evaluation commission will select 16 artists who will participate in four-day exchange program with the goal of creating conceptual solutions for museum souvenirs, for one of the following institutions:
· National Museum of Montenegro (Cetinje, Montenegro);
· Center of Contemporary Art (Podgorica, Montenegro);
· Maritime Museum of Montenegro (Kotor, Montenegro);
· Pino Pascali Foundation (Polignano a Mare,Puglia, Italy);
· Archeological Museum Ribezzo (Brindisi, Puglia, Italy);
· La Dogana - Provincial Art Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art (Foggia, Puglia, Italy);
· Sigismondo Castromediano Provincial Museum (Lecce, Puglia, Italy);
· ARATRO (Campobasso, Molise, Italy);
· National Historic Museum (Tirana, Albania);
· National Photography Museum “Marubi” (Shkoder, Albania).
The exchange will be realized in Montenegro, Albania, Puglia Region (Italy) and Molise Region (Italy).
Extended deadline for submitting applications is September 20. 2019.
More information can be found on the project partner’s web sites: